Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Residents are encouraged to speak directly with a neighbor to resolve the situation if they feel there is a violation of this chapter. If a resolution is not met, a resident shall submit a formal complaint in writing to the city. The city may send a volunteer city representative to work with the resident keeping chickens to assess enclosure and adherence to this chapter, depending on the availability of such a volunteer. Alternatively, a code enforcement officer will be notified to investigate the complaint. [Ord. 2012-1, 2012.]